This product has been designed the highest concern for safety. However, any electrical device, if used improperly, has the potential for causing fire, electrical shock or personal injury. To help ensure accident-free operation, follow these guidelines:
1. Pay special attention that the power supplied matches the one required; make sure the power used is accord with the tech data requirements.
Always unplug appliance from electrical outiet before cleaning and servicing and when not in use.Never yank the cord to pull plug from outlet. Grasp plug and pull to disconnect.
2. Loop cord loosely around appliance when storing.
3. Do not expose to water other liquids., condensation or excessive dampness.
4. The unit is suitable for indoor use only. Do not use in hazardous locations.
5. To change lamp, shut down and keep the light source cooling down for at least 15 minutes.
6. The axis across the width of the light source should remain horizontal unless being used with a Fiber Optic Curtain. Keep at least 5cm spacing for fan ventilation at each side while installation.
7. Clean the dust from dustproof plate and other optical parts periodically. Always unplug appliance from electrical outlet before cleaning and servicing and when not in use. Never yank the cord to pull plug from outlet. Grasp plug and pull to disconnect. After any maintenance or cleaning all parts must be dried before they are refitted to the Light source.
8. Avoid to use at high temperature (+50"C/104F)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $86.00
Special Price: $74.50
Regular Price: $117.00
Special Price: $95.00
Regular Price: $157.00
Special Price: $119.00
Regular Price: $211.00
Special Price: $189.00
Regular Price: $455.00
Special Price: $339.00