16CH Artnet SPI Pixel Controller, 5440 Pixels, Support WS2801, WS2811, LPD6803, TLS3001, LPD8806 Series Driving IC
Input Ethernet protocol: ArtNet
Output Current: 16 x 3 Amp (Built-in 5A fuse)
Controllable Pixel: 16 x 340 = 5440
Controllable ICs: WS2801/WS2803, WS2811/WS2812B/SK6812/TM18XX/UCS19XX, LPD6803, TLS3001, LPD8803/LPD8806 Series
Voltage input: 5 - 24VDC
DMX outputs: 2 x 512 channels
The controller for digital LED-stripes are designed for controlling as many as possible single RGB pixels.It can control 5.440 pixels, devided on 16 channels (each 340 RGB pixels). This corresponds to 32 DMX universes, which can be transfered over LAN/ArtNet. Alternatively the 16 outputs can be charged with 3 ampere per channel.
The controller is controllable via ArtNet und has two additional DMX ports with each 512 channels on the output side. The configuration is done via a web-integrated surface.
Pls note that besides this 16ch version, we also have 4ch version with the same function.
- Controller for LPD6803 digital RGB LED Strip, 12V DC, 132 Changing ModesSpecial Price $34.00 Regular Price $45.00
- T-8000A-TTL 8 Ports LED SD Card Controller for Digital Addressable RGB StripSpecial Price $175.50 Regular Price $228.00
- K-4000CK SD Card SPI Pixel Controller, 4 Ports, 4096 Pixels, 5V-24VSpecial Price $94.50 Regular Price $104.00
- LED-2014-X Digital LED Controller, Support WS2812B TM18XX INK1003 UCS1903 Driving ICSpecial Price $45.00 Regular Price $67.00
- SD Card LED Offine and Online Integration Controller, Support LPD6803/WS2801/DMX512 ICSpecial Price $249.00 Regular Price $278.00
- T1000S SD Card SPI Controller for Digital RGB LED Strips, 5V-24V InputSpecial Price $39.50 Regular Price $50.00