Mini RGB LED Signal Amplifier, 3A/CH, 12-24VDC
Maximum 4 Amps per channel/12 Amps total. Used to increase the load capability and extend the signal of the universal RGB controllers. Required if exceeding the maximum load capability of any universal RGB controller. 5~24VDC operation.
Power input: 5-24VDC
Max Current load: 4A/CH
Max Output power: 12VDC @ 144W, 24VDC @ 288W
Working Temp.: -30℃~55℃
Dimensions: 1.5"L x 0.5"W x 0.2"H
It can extend your RGB LED Control Signal an additional 4A per channel or 144W at 12VDC; 288W at 24VDC. This easily concealable RGB LED Signal Amplifier is the smallest on the market and can be used in a variety of RGB and single color LED Lighting applications to extend your PWM dimming signal. Use with LED Strip Lights, LED Modules, LED Spot Bulbs or any 5VDC, 12VDC, or 24VDC Constant Voltage LED Lighting Product.
- H802RA LED Slave Controller, Support Art-Net protocol for MADRIX, 4096 PixelsSpecial Price $79.50 Regular Price $90.00
- Ultra Slim 5 Ch Mini Signal Amplifier for RGB+Tunable stripsSpecial Price $5.95 Regular Price $7.50
- RGB Color Changing Controller - Touch Wheel RemoteSpecial Price $39.00 Regular Price $47.30
- F8 4 Zones RGB(W) RF Remote ControllerSpecial Price $21.50 Regular Price $30.00
- Mini RGB Controller with RF Remote, 5-24VDC, 4A/CHSpecial Price $9.50 Regular Price $12.90
- LED RGB Signal Amplifier (Data Repeater) for RGB Strips, 12V-24V DC InputSpecial Price $23.90 Regular Price $32.00