Four 1/4 60 WS2812 5050 Digital RGB LED Ring
Four 1/4 60 WS2812 digital addressable RGB LEDs
Working voltage: 4 to 7V DC
Outer Diameter: 158 mm
Inside Diameter: 145 mm
- Buy 10 for $29.50 each and save 9%
- Buy 30 for $28.00 each and save 14%
- Buy 50 for $26.50 each and save 18%
Each pixel can realize 256 highlighted, complete 16777216 colors of all true color display.The WS2812B are each addressable as the driver chip is located inside the LED. They're tiny but well worth the effort! Thanks to the constant current drive (18mA) the brightness doesn't change with voltage. Simply wire your power supply positive line (4~7V DC) to Vcc, GND to GND and also GND on your control board - and the data pin from your control board to "In". If you are chaining the boards together, be sure to connect "OUT" on the first board to "IN" on the second - and so on.
Each ring is equipped with a single data line with a very timing-specific protocol requiring a real-time microconroller with a 8MHz or faster processor such as an AVR, Arduino, PIC, mbed, etc. There are solder pads on the back for connecting wires or breadboard pins and four mounting holes for securing this board to many different surfaces.
- 8 x WS2812B 5050 Digital Addressable RGB LED StickSpecial Price $4.75 Regular Price $6.50
- 40 x WS2812B 5050 Digital Addressable RGB LED RingSpecial Price $19.50 Regular Price $23.00
- 2x2 WS2812B Smart RGB LED Matrix Board, 15 x 15 mmSpecial Price $3.25 Regular Price $4.00
- 32 x WS2812B 5050 Smart RGB LED RingSpecial Price $15.90 Regular Price $20.00