144 LED/M APA102 Digital Intelligent RGB LED Light Strip, 5V DC
- Buy 5 for $33.50 each and save 8%
- Buy 10 for $31.00 each and save 15%
- Buy 50 for $29.50 each and save 19%
Input voltage: DC5V
Max current draw : 60mA per RGB LED
IC Model: APA-102C
LED Qty: 144 LEDs/M
FPC width: 12mm
Length: 1 meter a roll
Light source: Epistar 5050 SMD LEDs
Beam angle: ~120°
LED Brightness: Red ~600mcd, Green ~500mcd, Blue ~150mcd
Protection rate：Non-waterproof or IP67 waterproof (sealed in silicone tube)
FPCB color: BLACK
Click here to check the datasheet of APA102
Besides the 144 LEDs/M version of APA102 strips, we have 60 LED/m, 30 LED/m versions.
Unlike WS2812B LED strip, The APA102 led strip has 2 wires for sending data - one clock pin and one data pin. That means you need two pins, not one, to control strip. Because the clock and data is seperated, you can use any processor speed or type to control these strips. You can use any microcontroller or microprocessor, including Arduino, Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone, Propeller, SparkCore, and any 'raw' microcontrollers/microprocessors to control the strip. It's very easy to port the library, and you can send data to the pixels at up to 32MHz clock rate!
Every LED section can be cut. Solder to the 0.1" copper pads and you're good to go.you can also connect strips together to make them longer. To power this strip, you need 5V power supply.
- APA104 Digital Intelligent RGB LED Strip Light, 144 LED/M, 5VDCSpecial Price $34.50 Regular Price $37.00
- APA102 Digital Addressable RGB LED Strip, 30 LEDs/M, 5V DCSpecial Price $59.50 Regular Price $70.00
- 144 LED/m NeoPixel WS2812B Digital Intelligent RGB LED Strip LightSpecial Price $29.50 Regular Price $40.00
- APA102 Digital Addressable RGB LED Strip, 60 LEDs/M, 5V DCSpecial Price $67.50 Regular Price $77.00