1. Take your Fiber and remove part of the Black Jacket if it has.
2. Align all the fiber head, fasten with tapes which have resistance temperature over 130 degrees centigrade.
3. Pass through the fiber to connector, fastening rotary tensioner. Make sure the fiber bunch could not move and each fibers must be in the same plane.
4. Cut the fiber bunch to flat surface by heat-knife or blade.
5. Make sure the fiber bunch head is smooth and clean, thus each fiber's light will be evenly.
6. Put through the whole fiber connector to fix ring of light engine. Fasten screw on the top of the fix ring.