LED RGB Signal Amplifier (Data Repeater) for RGB Strips, 12V-24V DC Input
This amplifier is required for operating long or multiple lengths of RGB strip lighting with just one colour controller to synchronise the colour/effect. Think of this amplifier as a slave to the colour controller.
- Buy 5 for $19.00 each and save 21%
- Buy 10 for $18.00 each and save 25%
- Buy 30 for $17.00 each and save 29%
Input Voltage: 12-24V DC
Output Current: 4A per channel max
Output Power: 48W per channel, 144W total @ 12V (96W per channel, 288W total @ 24V)
Operating Temperatures: -4~120°F (-20~50°C)
Dimensions: 3.75\"L x 2.5\"W x 1\"H
This amplifier (booster) is needed if the load of the RGB LEDs exceeds the rated output of the controller or decoder you are using. It allows you to run longer lengths connected end to end. Amplifier takes in the signal from the end of an RGB strip and boosts the signal to power additional RGB strips. Each amplifier requires DC power.
The amplifier has two fixing points situated on the base so the unit can be concealed.
The green connector blocks are removable to enable easy cable connections. Once cabled they just push back into the amplifier housing.
- 20 Key RF RGB Controller, 12V DCSpecial Price $23.50 Regular Price $37.00
- Wall Mount Touch Panel RGB LED Controller, DC 12V-24V, 4ASpecial Price $37.00 Regular Price $51.50
- RGB Color Changing Controller - Touch Wheel RemoteSpecial Price $39.00 Regular Price $47.30
- Mi-Light FUT092 Wireless 4-zone 5-in-1 RGB+CCT Remote ControllerSpecial Price $14.95 Regular Price $20.00
- 6 Channel LED Controller, 4A/Ch, DC 12-24VSpecial Price $69.50 Regular Price $85.00