24 Channel LED DMX Decoder, 5-24VDC, 3A/CH
Input voltage: DC5V~DC24V
Max load current: 3A/CH×24
Max output power: 360W/860W/1720W(5V/12V/24V)
Output Scale level: 256 levels
Input signal: DMX512/1990
Output DMX Channel: 24Ch
working temperature: -30°C~65°C
24 Channel DMX Controller can control up to 24 different 12VDC LED products or 8 RGB LED Light Bars or Strips. Controller can run in stand alone mode using Address code switches or under DMX-512 digital control signals using XLR or RJ45 DMX-512 Input/Output interfaces. DMX decoding driver converts universal DMX512/1990 digital signal to PWM signal, which can be controlled by DMX512 console with 16-bit gray scale output per channel . Maximum load is 3 Amps per channel - 72 Amps total.
It can run on stand alone mode or under DMX control. It receives standard DMX-512 digital control signals and converts to PWM (pulse width modulation) signals for driving LEDs. Connect to any DMX digital console to achieve dimming and and various color changing patterns.
RGB LED DMX Decoder connection diagram
- 2.1mm DC Power Jack to Alligator ClipsSpecial Price $1.55 Regular Price $2.20
- 27Ch 9 Group Easy DMX512 LED Controller, 1A/CH, DC 7V- 24VSpecial Price $74.00 Regular Price $95.00
- DMX Signal Amplifier (1 in : 8 out), 12V-24V DCSpecial Price $43.00 Regular Price $62.00
- 3CH 1 Group Easy DMX512 LED Controller, 2A/CH, DC12-24V InputSpecial Price $17.50 Regular Price $31.00
- DMX Signal Amplifier, 5-24V DCSpecial Price $19.00 Regular Price $28.00