Round 7 WS2812 5050 Digital RGB LED Board, 23mm Diameter
A small chainable board with seven 5050 WS2812 RGB LEDs
PCB Diameter: 23mm (0.9inch)
Thickness: 2mm (0.1inch)
- Buy 10 for $4.25 each and save 4%
- Buy 30 for $4.15 each and save 7%
- Buy 50 for $3.95 each and save 11%
Each pixel can realize 256 highlighted, complete 16777216 colors of all true color display.The WS2812 are each addressable as the driver chip is located inside the LED. Each LED has about 18mA constant current drive so the color will be very consistent even if the voltage varies. Simply wire your power supply positive line (4~7V DC) to Vcc, GND to GND and also GND on your control board - and the data pin from your control board to "In". If you are chaining the boards together, be sure to connect "OUT" on the first board to "IN" on the second - and so on.
Each board is equipped with a single data line with a very timing-specific protocol requiring a real-time microconroller with a 8MHz or faster processor such as an AVR, Arduino, PIC, mbed, etc. There are solder pads on the back for connecting wires or breadboard pins and two mounting holes for securing this board to many different surfaces.
- 2x2 WS2812B Smart RGB LED Matrix Board, 15 x 15 mmSpecial Price $3.25 Regular Price $4.00
- 32 x WS2812B 5050 Smart RGB LED RingSpecial Price $15.90 Regular Price $20.00
- 8 x WS2812B 5050 Digital Addressable RGB LED StickSpecial Price $4.75 Regular Price $6.50
- 4x4 WS2812B Digital RGB LED Matrix Board, 30 x 30 mmSpecial Price $9.50 Regular Price $13.00
- Round 3 WS2812 5050 Digital RGB LED Board, 17mm DiameterSpecial Price $2.95 Regular Price $3.50