Cuttable and linkable – mix and match lengths and sizes to your choosing.
Easy installation – peel off paper on back of LED strip and stick to clean, flat surface.
Flexible – fits just about any space you can imagine.3M double sided tape on back of LED strip.
Eco friendly – uses very little energy, without harmful radiations.
How to Wire the LED strip:
1. Unroll LED strip completely.
2. Connect wires on one end of LED strip to OUT port of dimmer – RED to V+, BLACK to V-.
3. Only one end of the LED strip needs to be connected. If other end of the LED strip has wires, they must be isolated – use electrical tape to wrap each wire end.
4. If power supply output cable has a 5mm jack, it needs to be removed; wires inside the cable will be used.
5. Connect wires from the power supply to IN port of dimmer – RED to V+, WHITE to V-.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $80.00
Special Price: $69.50
Regular Price: $70.00
Special Price: $59.50
Regular Price: $45.00
Special Price: $39.50
Regular Price: $85.00
Special Price: $79.50
Regular Price: $18.00
Special Price: $9.90