SK6812 Addressable RGB LED, 5050/Mini 3535 Version available, 100 Pack
- Buy 10 for $9.95 each and save 20%
- Buy 50 for $8.95 each and save 28%
- Buy 100 for $8.45 each and save 32%
- Buy 500 for $7.95 each and save 36%
SK6812 is a set of smart control circuit and a light emitting circuit in one of the controlled LED source. Pixels contained within the intelligent digital interface data latch signal shaping amplification circuit, power supply circuit, a built-in constant current circuit, high precision RC oscillator, the output is driven by the patented PWM technology, effectively guarantee the pixels in the color of the light high consistency.
These SK6812 RGB 5050 (5mm x 5mm) or MINI 3535 (3.5mm x 3.5mm) LEDs are the most compact way possible to integrate multiple bright LEDs to a design. The driver chip is inside the LED and has ~18mA constant current drive so the color will be very consistent even if the voltage varies, and no external choke resistors are required making your design minimal. Each LED has an integrated driver that allows you to control the color and brightness of each LED independently. The SK6812’s color and brightness are largely independent of its supply voltage from 3.5 V and 5 V, meaning that voltage drops caused by the resistance in long power connections are less likely to have a visible effect. Since the protocol is very sensitive to timing, it requires a real-time microcontroller such as an AVR, Arduino, PIC, mbed, etc.
- WS2812B 5050/Mini 3535 SMD RGB LED, Chip-Built-in, 100 packSpecial Price $12.50 Regular Price $14.00
- WS2811 Digital LED Circuit Board with 6 LEDs, DC12V, Non-waterproof (20 pack)Special Price $69.50 Regular Price $78.00
- SK6812 RGBW 5050 Smart LED, Chip-Built-in, 100 PackSpecial Price $15.55 Regular Price $18.50
- WS2811 Digital LED Pixel Module with 12 LEDs, DC24V, Non-waterproof (20 Pack)Special Price $79.50 Regular Price $92.00
- APA102 Warm White/Cool White Digital Intelligent LED Mini PCB, DC5V Input, Sheet of 100Special Price $53.50 Regular Price $70.00