12mm WS2801 Diffused Flat Digital LED Pixels, 5VDC, Strand of 50
12mm diameter (0.45") 23mm deep (0.9") from the top of the LED to the back of the rubber
Spacing between modules is 8cm (3inches) (center of one pixel to the center of the next)
Pixels utilize WS2801 chip for full 24 bit color
5VDC input, 0.3W maximum per pixel (LED on full white) 2-pin SPI-like protocol
Each strand has 50 pixels in series! Each strand has two JST SM 4-pin connectors, 3" apart on the strand.
- Buy 10 for $35.50 each and save 10%
- Buy 50 for $32.00 each and save 19%
- Buy 100 for $29.50 each and save 25%
voltage input: DC5V
IC type: WS2801
Power Comsumption: 0.3W/pcs
Luminance: 9Lm per pixel
Colors:Full-color 256 Gray level
Warranty: 2 years
Click here to download the datasheet for the WS2801
Each pixel contains an RGB LED along with a dedicated WS2801 controller chip. We have models that are weatherproof and sealed in clear silicon casing and others that are open-frame. The weatherproof models feature flanges molded in so that you can 'push' them into a 12mm drill holes in materials up to 1.5mm/0.06" thick.
The RGB pixel is connected by a 4-conductor cable. Data is shifted down from one pixel to the next so that you can easily cut the strand or attach more onto the end. The four connection wires carry the following signals: +5V , Gnd , Data and Clock .
Pixels are digitally controlled, with an internal 8-bit PWM LED driver (24-bit color for 16 million different shades). Pixels must be clocked by a microcontroller, or other control devices. There are many examples around the web available showing simple connections and code for the Arduino as well as other microcontrollers.
Each pixel contains an 8mm diffused (frosted) RGB LED, with a 120 degree beam width. Brightness of the display for each color is approximately Red = 3.3 Lumens/300 mcd, Green = 10 Lumens/1000 mcd, Blue = 2.7 Lumens/300 mcd (mcd calculation based on full 120 degree beam) for a total of approximately 1600mcd and due to the diffused frosting design of the LED light is evenly distributed.
- 12mm Pixel Node Mounting Strip, 50m reel, 1 inch (25mm) Pixel SpacingSpecial Price $139.50 Regular Price $150.00
- 12mm Thin WS2801 Digital RGB LED Pixels, 5V, Strand of 50Special Price $39.50 Regular Price $42.00
- 35mm Digital RGB Pixel Dome lights, UCS1903 9 LEDs, DC 12V, Strand of 20Special Price $69.50 Regular Price $81.00
- 12mm Diffused Digital RGB Bullet Pixels, WS2811/UCS1903, Strand of 50Special Price $37.50 Regular Price $40.00
- 12mm Diffused Flat Digital RGB LED Pixels, WS2811/UCS1903, DC 5V, Strand of 50Special Price $37.50 Regular Price $40.00
- 12mm Diffused Flat Digital RGB LED Pixels, WS2811/UCS1903, DC 12V, Strand of 100Special Price $75.50 Regular Price $85.00