144 LED/m SK9822 Digital Addressable RGB LED Strip, 5V, 1m
- Buy 5 for $29.50 each and save 14%
- Buy 10 for $28.50 each and save 17%
- Buy 20 for $27.50 each and save 20%
Input voltage: DC5V
Max current draw : 60mA per RGB LED
IC Model: SK9822
LED Qty: 144 LEDs/M
FPC width: 12mm
Length: 1 meter a roll
Light source: Epistar 5050 SMD LEDs
Beam angle: ~120°
LED Brightness: Red ~600mcd, Green ~500mcd, Blue ~150mcd
Protection rate：Non-waterproof or IP67 waterproof (sealed in silicone tube)
FPCB color: BLACK
Click here to check the datasheet of SK9822
Besides this 144 LEDs/M version of SK9822 strips, we have 60 LED/m density version as well.
Similar to APA102 LED strip, the SK9822 led strip has 2 wires for sending data - one clock pin and one data pin. That means you need two pins, not one, to control strip. Because the clock and data is seperated, you can use any processor speed or type to control these strips. You can use any microcontroller or microprocessor, including Arduino, Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone, Propeller, SparkCore, and any 'raw' microcontrollers/microprocessors to control the strip.
This strip comes as a single full meter with a 4-pin JST SM connector on each end. Every LED segment can be cut. Solder to the 0.1" copper pads and you're good to go.you can also connect strips together to make them longer. To power this strip, you need 5V power supply.
- 144 LED/M APA102 Digital Intelligent RGB LED Light Strip, 5V DCSpecial Price $36.50 Regular Price $43.00
- APA102 Warm White/Cool White Digital Intelligent LED Strip, 144LED/m, 5VSpecial Price $43.50 Regular Price $45.00
- APA102 Digital Addressable RGB LED Strip, 60 LEDs/M, 5V, 5mSpecial Price $89.50 Regular Price $95.00
- 2.6mm Ultra Slim WS2812C 2020 Digital RGB Car Decor LED Strip, 5VSpecial Price $7.95 Regular Price $9.50
- SK9822 Digital Addressable RGB LED Strip, 60/m, 5V, 5m ReelSpecial Price $89.50 Regular Price $95.00