150 Watt Metal Halide DMX 512 Illuminator
The hundred fifty watt metal halide fiber optic illuminator plugs right into a standard outlet. The illuminator comes with a two different sized reducers which will hold up to 300 or 750 fiber optic strands. The illuminator comes with a 8 color changing wheel which are used in star ceilings. The illuminator has a power switch on the back. The illuminator can also be controlled with standard DMX512 signal control, master/slave control or audio control and has 35 preset programs.
Before using the R-Series Light Engine, please open the top case and take out of the color wheel protector. 150W Light Engine is suggestted to use on fiber optic string of 0.75mmor above.250W Light Engine is suggestted to use on fiber optic string of 6mm or above.
1. Make sure the Light Engine and Power Source have the same voltage.
2. Make sure the ground connection is well connected.
3. Keep out of rain or moist area to avoid shock hazards.
4. To change lamp, shut down and keep the Light Engine cooling down for 15minutes at least.
5. Keep at least 10cm spacing for fan ventilation at each side while installation.
6. Avoid to use at high temperature.
7. Keep ventilation
- 5W Cree Star Ceiling Fiber Optic Light Engine w/ Twinkle WheelSpecial Price $119.50 Regular Price $135.00
- 12 Ports 36W White DMX LED Shooting Star Fiber Optic IlluminatorSpecial Price $299.50 Regular Price $350.00
- 45 Watt DMX512 RGB LED Fiber Optic Light SourceSpecial Price $149.50 Regular Price $170.00
- 32W Dual Port DMX RGBW LED Fiber Light Engine w/ RemoteSpecial Price $95.50 Regular Price $127.00
- 16W Fiber Optic Lighting Engine with Remote ControllerSpecial Price $74.50 Regular Price $86.00