16CH Artnet SPI Pixel Controller, 5440 Pixels, Support WS2801, WS2811, LPD6803, TLS3001, LPD8806 Series Driving IC
- Buy 3 for $379.50 each and save 5%
- Buy 5 for $369.50 each and save 8%
- Buy 10 for $349.50 each and save 13%
Input Ethernet protocol: ArtNet
Output Current: 16 x 3 Amp (Built-in 5A fuse)
Controllable Pixel: 16 x 340 = 5440
Controllable ICs: WS2801/WS2803, WS2811/WS2812B/SK6812/TM18XX/UCS19XX, LPD6803, TLS3001, LPD8803/LPD8806 Series
Voltage input: 5 - 24VDC
DMX outputs: 2 x 512 channels
The controller for digital LED-stripes are designed for controlling as many as possible single RGB pixels.It can control 5.440 pixels, devided on 16 channels (each 340 RGB pixels). This corresponds to 32 DMX universes, which can be transfered over LAN/ArtNet. Alternatively the 16 outputs can be charged with 3 ampere per channel.
The controller is controllable via ArtNet und has two additional DMX ports with each 512 channels on the output side. The configuration is done via a web-integrated surface.
Pls note that besides this 16ch version, we also have 4ch version with the same function.
- 4CH Artnet SPI Pixel Controller, 2720 Pixels, Support WS2801, WS2811, APA102, SK6812, LPD8806 Series Driving ICSpecial Price $249.50 Regular Price $290.00
- 8 Way SPI TTL Signals Amplifier/Splitter, 5-24V DCSpecial Price $29.50 Regular Price $40.00
- T-790 Realtime & Offline SPI & DMX Controller, Support Art-Net Protocol for MADRIXSpecial Price $299.50 Regular Price $350.00
- K-8000C 8 Ports SD Card LED Pixel Controller for SPI/DMX RGB/RGBW StripsSpecial Price $179.50 Regular Price $230.00