2x2 Square WS2812B Smart RGB LED Matrix Board, 15 x 15 mm
PCB measures approximately 15 x 15 mm
Each PCB contains four WS2812B digital addressable RGB LEDs
Working voltage: 4 to 7V DC
- Buy 10 for $2.55 each and save 7%
- Buy 30 for $1.99 each and save 28%
- Buy 50 for $1.59 each and save 42%
Each pixel can realize 256 highlighted, complete 16777216 colors of all true color display.The WS2812B are each addressable as the driver chip is located inside the LED. Each LED has about 18mA constant current drive so the color will be very consistent even if the voltage varies. Simply wire your power supply positive line (4~7V DC) to Vcc, GND to GND and also GND on your control board - and the data pin from your control board to "In". If you are chaining the boards together, be sure to connect "OUT" on the first board to "IN" on the second - and so on.
Each board is equipped with a single data line with a very timing-specific protocol requiring a real-time microconroller with a 8MHz or faster processor such as an AVR, Arduino, PIC, mbed, etc. There are solder pads on the back for connecting wires or breadboard pins and one mounting hole for securing this board to many different surfaces.
FastLED Arduino library
Using with Raspberry Pi
- 40 x WS2812B 5050 Digital Addressable RGB LED RingSpecial Price $18.50 Regular Price $20.50
- 32 x WS2812B 5050 Smart RGB LED RingSpecial Price $14.95 Regular Price $17.00
- 8 x WS2812B 5050 Digital Addressable RGB LED StickSpecial Price $4.55 Regular Price $5.50
- 4x4 WS2812B Digital RGB LED Matrix Board, 30 x 30 mmSpecial Price $6.95 Regular Price $8.50
- 7-Bit WS2812 5050 Digital RGB Light Disk, 23mm DiameterSpecial Price $3.55 Regular Price $4.00