32W Dual Port DMX RGBW LED Fiber Light Engine w/ Remote
4 channels (RGBW)
DMX/RF/Built-in effects control modes
Standard DMX512 input agreement, set up by DIP switch
Direct connection to 100V -240VAC through a 12 VDC power supply.
Dual Ports, max capacity of 800pcs 0.75mm fiber ( not included!)
28-key RF remoe control:static colorRed ,Green, Blue, Yellow, White, Pink, Ice blue) & fade, jump & Adjust the brightness or mode speed
Supply Voltage: 100V -240VAC
Light Source: RGBW LED
Signal input DMX512/1990
DMX: 4 channels (RGBW)
DMX connection: Standard 3-Pin XLR
Size: L 4.2″ W 3.7″ H 2.1″
Ferrule Max: two 20mm ports
Remote: 28key RF remote control
LED Lifespan: 50,000 hours in ambient 25°C
Control: Remote and DMX
How to Install Fiber to the Illuminator:
1. Align all the fiber head, fasten with tapes which have resistance temperature over 130 degrees centigrade.
2. Pass through the fiber to connector, fastening rotary tensioner. Make sure the fiber bunch could not move and each fibers must be in the same plane.
3. Cut the fiber bunch to flat surface by heat-knife or blade.
4. Make sure the fiber bunch head is smooth and clean, thus each fiber's light will be evenly.
5. Put through the whole fiber connector to fix ring of light engine. Fasten screw on the top of the fix ring.
- 150 Watt Metal Halide DMX 512 IlluminatorSpecial Price $429.00 Regular Price $455.00
- 45 Watt DMX512 RGB LED Fiber Optic Light SourceSpecial Price $149.50 Regular Price $170.00
- 5W Cree Star Ceiling Fiber Optic Light Engine w/ Twinkle WheelSpecial Price $119.50 Regular Price $135.00
- 12 Ports 36W White DMX LED Shooting Star Fiber Optic IlluminatorSpecial Price $299.50 Regular Price $350.00
- 16W Fiber Optic Lighting Engine with Remote ControllerSpecial Price $74.50 Regular Price $86.00