40 x WS2812B 5050 Digital Addressable RGB LED Ring
Each PCB contains forty WS2812B digital addressable RGB LEDs
Working voltage: 4 to 7V DC
Outer Diameter: 126 mm
Inside Diameter: 108 mm
- Buy 10 for $17.95 each and save 3%
- Buy 30 for $16.95 each and save 8%
- Buy 50 for $15.95 each and save 14%
Each pixel can realize 256 highlighted, complete 16777216 colors of all true color display.The WS2812B are each addressable as the driver chip is located inside the LED. They're tiny but well worth the effort! Thanks to the constant current drive (18mA) the brightness doesn't change with voltage. Simply wire your power supply positive line (4~7V DC) to Vcc, GND to GND and also GND on your control board - and the data pin from your control board to "In". If you are chaining the boards together, be sure to connect "OUT" on the first board to "IN" on the second - and so on.
Each board is equipped with a single data line with a very timing-specific protocol requiring a real-time microconroller with a 8MHz or faster processor such as an AVR, Arduino, PIC, mbed, etc. There are solder pads on the back for connecting wires or breadboard pins and four mounting holes for securing this board to many different surfaces.
FastLED Arduino library
Using with Raspberry Pi
- 8 x WS2812B 5050 Digital Addressable RGB LED StickSpecial Price $4.55 Regular Price $5.50
- 2x2 Square WS2812B Smart RGB LED Matrix Board, 15 x 15 mmSpecial Price $2.75 Regular Price $3.50
- 4x4 WS2812B Digital RGB LED Matrix Board, 30 x 30 mmSpecial Price $6.95 Regular Price $8.50
- 7-Bit WS2812 5050 Digital RGB Light Disk, 23mm DiameterSpecial Price $3.55 Regular Price $4.00