4CH Artnet SPI Pixel Controller, 2720 Pixels, Support WS2801, WS2811, APA102, SK6812, LPD8806 Series Driving IC
4 channels with 7 Ampere per channel or Pixel-Controller 4x 680 RGB-Pixel, Artnet-input.
Support WS2801/WS2803, WS2811/WS2812B/SK6812/TM18XX/UCS19XX, LPD6803, TLS3001, LPD8803/LPD8806 Series driving IC
- Buy 3 for $229.50 each and save 8%
- Buy 5 for $219.50 each and save 12%
- Buy 10 for $199.50 each and save 20%
Input Ethernet protocol: ArtNet
Output Current: 4 x 7 Amp (Built-in 5A fuse)
Controllable Pixel: RGB: 680 Pixels X4CH; RGBW: 512 Pixels X4CH
Controllable ICs: WS2801/WS2803, WS2811/WS2812B/SK6812/TM18XX/UCS19XX, LPD6803, TLS3001, LPD8803/LPD8806 Series
Voltage input: 5 - 24VDC
DMX outputs: one port 512 channel
The controller for digital LED-stripes are designed for controlling as many as possible single RGB/RGBW pixels.It can control 2720 pixels RGB or 2048 pixels RGBW, devided on 4 channels,7 ampere per channel.
The controller is controllable via ArtNet und has one additional DMX ports with 512 channels on the output side. The configuration is done via a web-integrated surface.
Pls note that besides this 4ch version, we also have 16ch version with the same function.
Click here to check the manual of this Artnet SPI Pixel Controller
- K-1000C SD Card SPI Controller for Digital RGB/RGBW LED Strips, 5V-24V InputSpecial Price $49.50 Regular Price $65.00
- 16CH Artnet SPI Pixel Controller, 5440 Pixels, Support WS2801, WS2811, LPD6803, TLS3001, LPD8806 Series Driving ICSpecial Price $399.50 Regular Price $450.00
- T-790 Realtime & Offline SPI & DMX Controller, Support Art-Net Protocol for MADRIXSpecial Price $299.50 Regular Price $350.00
- HC008 RF Digital LED Strip Controller, Support WS2801, TM1809, TM1812, WS2812B/SK6812 Driving ICSpecial Price $49.50 Regular Price $67.00