7 x SK6812 RGBW 5050 Digital Light Disk, 23mm Diameter
Each PCB contains seven SK6812 RGBW digital addressable LEDs
Working voltage: 4 to 7V DC
RGBWW (2700-3000K Warm White), RGBW(6000-7000K White) available
- Buy 10 for $5.55 each and save 7%
- Buy 30 for $4.95 each and save 17%
- Buy 50 for $4.55 each and save 24%
SK6812 RGBW are 5050-sized LEDs with an embedded microcontroller inside the LED. You can set the brightness and color of each R/G/B/W with 8-bit PWM precision (so 32-bit color per pixel). The LEDs are controlled by shift-registers and only 1 digital output pin are required to send data down. The PWM is built into each LED-chip so once you set the color you can stop talking to the ring and it will continue to PWM all the LEDs for you.
Simply wire your power supply positive line (4~7V DC) to Vcc, GND to GND and also GND on your control board - and the data pin from your control board to "In". If you are chaining the boards together, be sure to connect "OUT" on the first board to "IN" on the second - and so on.
Each board is equipped with a single data line with a very timing-specific protocol requiring a real-time microconroller with a 8MHz or faster processor such as an AVR, Arduino, PIC, mbed, etc. There are solder pads on the back for connecting wires or breadboard pins and two mounting holes for securing this board to many different surfaces.
SK6812 RGBW datasheet
FastLED Arduino library
Using with Raspberry Pi
- 32 x WS2812B 5050 Smart RGB LED RingSpecial Price $14.95 Regular Price $17.00
- 8 x WS2812B 5050 Digital Addressable RGB LED StickSpecial Price $4.55 Regular Price $5.50
- 2x2 Square WS2812B Smart RGB LED Matrix Board, 15 x 15 mmSpecial Price $2.75 Regular Price $3.50
- 4x4 WS2812B Digital RGB LED Matrix Board, 30 x 30 mmSpecial Price $6.95 Regular Price $8.50
- Round 3 WS2812 5050 Digital RGB LED Board, 17mm DiameterSpecial Price $2.95 Regular Price $3.50