8 Way SPI TTL Signals Amplifier/Splitter, 5-24V DC
Supply voltage: DC 5-24V
Static power consumption: <1W
TTL Output signal: 8-channel SPI signals
Signal amplifier (repeater) receives one way SPI signal, output signal Symphony 8 control group, multi-group Symphony of dream-color strip light changes in effect
Compatible with nearly all kinds of popular digital SPI ICs in the market, like WS2812B, WS2811, SK6812, SK6812-RGBW, SM16703, WS2813, WS2813, WS2815, WS2801, APA102, SK9822, UCS1903, LPD6803, LPD8806, etc.
- Buy 5 for $25.50 each and save 14%
- Buy 10 for $22.50 each and save 24%
- Buy 30 for $19.50 each and save 34%
Requires suitable 5-24 V DC power supply.1 Input, 8 Outputs - allowing light effects to be duplicated across 8 pixel strings/ led strips. Suitable for use with all our WS2812B, WS2811, SK6812, SK6812-RGBW, SM16703, WS2813, WS2815, WS2801, APA102, SK9822, UCS1903, LPD6803, LPD8806, APA102 etc.
Please note that It is 5V-24V DC wide range of working voltage, but it can't regulate the output voltage. That means the output voltage of power supply must be the same as the working voltage of your LED lights. The current through the amplifier is limited, when the current consumed is high, you need to add the power supply of the corresponding voltage.
- SP608E 8 Ports SPI Pixel Controller, Audio/RF remote/Smart APP ControlSpecial Price $39.50 Regular Price $45.00
- 16CH Artnet SPI Pixel Controller, 5440 Pixels, Support WS2801, WS2811, LPD6803, TLS3001, LPD8806 Series Driving ICSpecial Price $399.50 Regular Price $450.00
- 4CH Artnet SPI Pixel Controller, 2720 Pixels, Support WS2801, WS2811, APA102, SK6812, LPD8806 Series Driving ICSpecial Price $249.50 Regular Price $290.00
- K-8000C 8 Ports SD Card LED Pixel Controller for SPI/DMX RGB/RGBW StripsSpecial Price $179.50 Regular Price $230.00
- H801RS 8 Ports Artnet/DMX to SPI LED Controller, 8192 PixelsSpecial Price $279.50 Regular Price $330.00