8x8 WS2812B Digital RGB LED NeoPixel Rigid Matrix, 5V, 65mm*65mm
- Buy 5 for $27.00 each and save 8%
- Buy 10 for $25.50 each and save 14%
- Buy 30 for $24.00 each and save 19%
The digital 8x8 WS2812 Addressable RGB LED Square is an exciting matrix of LED’s that can be programmed to shine in a wide range of colours at variable brightness levels. This is ideal as a funky display, and the advanced functionality allows you to display a wide range of imagery, including letters, numbers, symbols, emoticons and even waveforms.
This unit utilises 5050 LED chips that are bright and long-lasting, and can be controlled via an Arduino Board or similar Development Platform. The Arduino libraries can also easily be found online, making this board surprisingly user-friendly despite the advanced functionality. So, if you’ve been looking for an exciting LED Dot Matrix Display with a wide range of applications, this 8x8 matrix is a great choice.
The LED matrix is chain-able by connecting the output of one board into the input of another. There is a single data line. The drive protocol is very sensitive to timing. It requires a real-time microcontroller such as an AVR, Arduino, or PIC.
- Pre-soldered WS2812/SK6812 Smart Circle PCB with Heatsink, 10mm diameter, DC5V, 50pcs a StringSpecial Price $29.50 Regular Price $45.00
- 16x16 NeoPixel WS2812B Digital Flexible LED Panel (Matrix), DC5V InputSpecial Price $49.50 Regular Price $60.00
- 100 x WS2812B 5050 RGB LED NeoPixel Stick with Heatsink (10mm*3mm), DC5V InputSpecial Price $39.50 Regular Price $47.00
- WS2812B 5050/Mini 3535 SMD Digital RGB LED, White/Black Casing, 100 packSpecial Price $12.50 Regular Price $14.00