940nm IR (Infrared) 5050 LED strip, 60/m, 12V, 5m Reel
940nm peak wavelength
Supplied in 5 meter (16.4ft) reels
For B2B or Large Quantity Price Info, Please email us.
- Buy 3 for $99.50 each and save 9%
- Buy 5 for $95.50 each and save 13%
- Buy 10 for $89.50 each and save 18%
Model: 940nm InfraRed Flexible LED Strip
LED Type: SMD 5050
LED Quantity: 300 LEDs
Size: L500cm(16.4ft) x W1cm x H0.25cm
View angle: 120°
Working Voltage: DC12 Volt
Working Temperature: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C)
Water Proof: Waterproof / Non-waterproof (optional)
Functions: 3-LED Cuttable.
This Infrared LED Strip Light emits IR light at 940 Nanometers, the IR-A (or Near Infrared band of the optical spectrum), a frequency that is invisible to the human eye.
The 940nm infrared LEDs are virtually invisible to the naked eye. These LEDs produce no light that the naked human eye can see. The light from these LEDs can, however, be picked up by infrared cameras. These cameras may vary between 930 and 950nm.
Infrared LED light has many commercial applications. The most common use for IR light is night vision, a feature that is often seen on handheld video cameras and some still cameras. Infrared is standard, too, in short-range wireless communication: remote controls for electronic devices and some appliances use IR light to send their signals, as it does not penetrate walls and so does not interfere with other nearby devices.
- 850nm IR (Infrared) 5050 LED strip, 60/m, 12V, 5m ReelSpecial Price $169.50 Regular Price $185.00
- 850nm IR (Infrared) 5050 LED strip, 30/m, 12V, 5m ReelSpecial Price $99.50 Regular Price $115.00
- 12V 8A 96W Plug in Power Supply Adapter, 100-240V AC InputSpecial Price $53.50 Regular Price $60.00
- 5.5/2.1mm DC Power Coax Barrel Jack (Female) to 2-Pin Terminal Block AdapterSpecial Price $0.85 Regular Price $1.30