144 LED/M APA102 Digital Intelligent RGB LED Light Strip, 5V DC
- Buy 5 for $33.50 each and save 8%
- Buy 10 for $31.00 each and save 15%
- Buy 50 for $29.50 each and save 19%
Input voltage: DC5V
Max current draw : 60mA per RGB LED
Control signal: APA102
LED Qty: 144 LEDs/M
FPC width: 12mm
Reel Length: 1 meter
Light source: Epistar 5050 SMD LEDs
Beam angle: ~120°
LED Brightness: Red ~600mcd, Green ~500mcd, Blue ~150mcd
Protection rate：Non-waterproof or IP67 waterproof (sealed in silicone tube)
FPCB color: white, black available
Besides the 144 LEDs/M version of APA102 strips, we have 60 LED/m, 30 LED/m versions.
Unlike WS2812B LED strip, The APA102 led strip has 2 wires for sending data - one clock pinand one data pin. That means you need two pins, not one, to control strip. Because the clock and data is seperated, you can use any processor speed or type to control these strips. You can use any microcontroller or microprocessor, including Arduino, Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone, Propeller, SparkCore, and any 'raw' microcontrollers/microprocessors to control the strip. It's very easy to port the library, and you can send data to the pixels at up to 32MHz clock rate!
Every LED section can be cut. Solder to the 0.1" copper pads and you're good to go.you can also connect strips together to make them longer. To power this strip, you need 5V power supply.
- 2.6mm Ultra Slim WS2812C 2020 Digital RGB Car Decor LED Strip, 5VSpecial Price $7.95 Regular Price $9.50
- APA102 Digital Addressable RGB LED Strip, 60 LEDs/M, 5V, 5mSpecial Price $89.50 Regular Price $95.00
- Digital 5-in-1 RGBWW (3000K+RGB+6500K) LED Strip, 60 LEDs/m, 24V, 5mSpecial Price $95.50 Regular Price $105.00
- Neo Pixel WS2812B Digital RGB LED Strip, 5V, 30/m, 60/m, 144/m AvailableSpecial Price $29.50 Regular Price $32.00