Artnet-DMX-8 ArtNet to DMX512 Converter, 4096 Channels
Power input: AC100-240V (with a power adaptor)
Input signal: Artnet
Output signal: DMX512
DMX channels: 8×512 channels
Connection Type: Ethernet - RJ45, DMX Out - XLR3
working temperature: -20℃～65℃
Weight (G.W): 2200g
Artnet-DMX converter is the Ethernet Control System based on the Artnet protocol, used to convert the Artnet network date package into DMX512 date, adopting high-speed ARM processor, stable and reliable working. Following Art-net standard protocol, it supports RJ45 network interface and standard DMX512 output interface.
- Based on Artnet protocol network data communication, accept network DMX data.
- Can set two different IP address in each controller.
- Set different network segments to avoid multiple sets Artnet data interference.
- Manage Artnet on broadcast mode or unicast mode.
- Standard 1U(19" ) chassis architecture, convenient installation in the standard cabinet.
- With LCD screen display, convenient operation intuitive settings
- Provides 8 standard DMX512 data output port and can output total 8×512 data.
- Compatible with the light software based on Artnet Protocol, control stage lighting and LED lighting simultaneously.