4-wire Extension Jumper Connector for Driveless RGB LED Strip
- Buy 10 for $4.55 each and save 8%
- Buy 50 for $3.95 each and save 20%
- Buy 100 for $3.55 each and save 28%
It allows you to splice together two cut pieces of 120V RGB LED Strip Light with a gap of up to 7.87" between the runs. Great for connecting multiple cut runs together to run on one line, or using around hard or tight bends
How to install the install the extension jumper:
1. Cut the Driverless RGB LED rope strip only in the predefined cutting increments.
2. Apply waterproofing glue inside the connector so as to fill it up with glue.
3. Connect one side of the jumper cable to the end of the first strip and press firmly. Be aware that the inside prongs have to coincide with the 4 metal wires inside the rope.
4. Wipe any overflow of waterproofing glue with a piece of paper towel.
5. Repeat step 2 for the other side of the connector, but make sure you connect this end to the beginning of the second rope, not the end of the second rope, as the ropes will only light when the current flows in the correct