Hot Knife for Cutting Optic Fibers
How to use the hot knife to cut the fibers.
1. Pre-heat hot knife before cutting the fibers.
2. Cut the fiber once the blade is hot enough.
3. Do not let the blade become overheated. It may “smear" the fibers instead of cutting them. If this occurs, re-cut the fiber head.
4. Use the following diagram as an example of the correct cutting position of the blade. Note the bevel orientation.
5. Do not use a sawing motion. Apply a steady, constant and straight pressure on the fibers, letting the heat cut the fibers.
- 20W Cree White LED Fiber Optic Illuminator w/ Twinkle WheelSpecial Price $249.00 Regular Price $270.00
- 80 Watt Color Wheel LED Fiber Optic DMX Illuminator, 150W Metal Halide Illuminator ReplacementSpecial Price $599.50 Regular Price $699.00
- 75W RGB DMX LED Fiber Optic IlluminatorSpecial Price $175.00 Regular Price $230.00
- 90 Watt DMX 512 RGB LED Fiber Optic Light Source w/ remoteSpecial Price $189.50 Regular Price $250.00
- 48 Watt RGBW DMX512 LED Fiber Optic IlluminatorSpecial Price $272.50 Regular Price $312.00
- 16 Watt Bluetooth Music RGBW LED IlluminatorSpecial Price $89.50 Regular Price $100.00