SK6805 2427 Nano Addressable RGB LED, Chip-Built-in, 100 Pack
Each of this Nano (2.4mm x 2.7mm) RGB LED has an SK6805 integrated driver that allows you to control the color and brightness of each LED independently.24-bit color control (8 bits per channel).
We have them straight off the factory floor in full reels of 3,000 LEDs packed in the aluminum envelop. If you are the person who needs that many, we highly recommend to buy them by reels to keep moisture to the minimum. Ordering 30 packs (3,000 LEDs) at a time, you will get a whole reel.
- Buy 10 for $13.90 each and save 13%
- Buy 50 for $12.50 each and save 22%
- Buy 100 for $10.90 each and save 32%
- Buy 500 for $9.95 each and save 38%
These Nano (2.4mm x 2.7mm) RGB LEDs are half the size of mini 3535-sized version and a quarter of the size of standard 5050mm version you may be used to seeing. They're the most compact way possible to integrate multiple bright LEDs to a design. The driver chip is inside the LED and has a constant current drive so the color will be very consistent even if the voltage varies, and no external choke resistors.
SK6812 is a set of smart control circuit and a light emitting circuit in one of the controlled LED source. Pixels contained within the intelligent digital interface data latch signal shaping amplification circuit, power supply circuit, a built-in constant current circuit, high precision RC oscillator, the output is driven by the patented PWM technology, effectively guarantee the pixels in the color of the light high consistency.
Mechanical Dimensions (mm)
- Micro APA102 Digital Addressable 2020 SMD RGB LED, 100 PackSpecial Price $22.50 Regular Price $35.00
- SK6812 Addressable RGB LED, 5050/Mini 3535 Version available, 100 PackSpecial Price $12.50 Regular Price $14.00
- SK6812 RGBW 5050 Smart LED, Chip-Built-in, 100 PackSpecial Price $15.55 Regular Price $18.50
- WS2812B 5050/Mini 3535 SMD Digital RGB LED, White/Black Casing, 100 packSpecial Price $12.50 Regular Price $14.00