SK6805 2427 Nano Addressable RGB LED, Chip-Built-in, 100 Pack
- Buy 10 for $13.90 each and save 13%
- Buy 50 for $12.50 each and save 22%
- Buy 100 for $10.90 each and save 32%
- Buy 500 for $9.95 each and save 38%
These Nano (2.4mm x 2.7mm) RGB LEDs are half the size of mini 3535-sized version and a quarter of the size of standard 5050mm version you may be used to seeing. They're the most compact way possible to integrate multiple bright LEDs to a design. The driver chip is inside the LED and has a constant current drive so the color will be very consistent even if the voltage varies, and no external choke resistors.
SK6812 is a set of smart control circuit and a light emitting circuit in one of the controlled LED source. Pixels contained within the intelligent digital interface data latch signal shaping amplification circuit, power supply circuit, a built-in constant current circuit, high precision RC oscillator, the output is driven by the patented PWM technology, effectively guarantee the pixels in the color of the light high consistency.
- SK6812 RGBW 5050 Smart LED, Chip-Built-in, 100 PackSpecial Price $15.55 Regular Price $18.50
- Micro APA102 Digital Addressable 2020 SMD RGB LED, 100 packSpecial Price $22.50 Regular Price $35.00
- SK6812 Addressable RGB LED, 5050/Mini 3535 Version available, 100 PackSpecial Price $12.50 Regular Price $14.00
- WS2812B 5050/Mini 3535 SMD RGB LED, Chip-Built-in, 100 packSpecial Price $12.50 Regular Price $14.00