T-300K Online/offline Pixels Controller, 8 Ports, 8192 Pixels
Can control 32—65536 grey grade, software of Gamma to adjust.
When connect to PC, can control over 300,000 pixels, when offline (not connect to PC), can control over 30,000 pixels
Every controller need input right IP, it is more stable.
There are 8 channels, every channel can control 512/1024 pixel.
The controller can be connect in series by cable, don’t need extra exchanger
Support single wire IC and double wire IC control, when connect to single IC lights, don’t need connect to CLK
Working voltage: AC 85~265V
Working power: 8W
Signal port: 3pin connect port
Max. Load Power: 512~1024*8Channel Max 8192 pixels
Type: SD card, if controlling so many lamps it is best to use the high-speed SD card
Store file: *.led
Note: T-300K Support online download the effect-file to SD card. Before copy files to SD card,The SD card must be formatted as FAT format.The SD card in controller can not be hot-swappable, plug the SD card every time, you must first disconnect the power supply.
Apply LED Light IC
Attention: The distance, between controller and transmission Repeaters between transmission Repeaters and transmission Repeaters between transmission Repeaters and signal transmission receiver can not be more than 50m,The maximum distance between controller and signal transmission receiver is 200m.
Q1: controller after electrify, indicator light is normal, but the lamps no effect change
Answer: the reasons for this are the following:
1. Please check lamps signal and controller have correct connection.
2. If it is meet TTL signal, lamps and lanterns and controller must altogether, namely the lamps GND (ground) to the GND and controller (ground) got together.
3. Please check the effect file of SD card ,the selected models whether current lamps and used the chip consistent.
Q2: after power, the T-300k ERROR indicator has been flashing without display output
Answer: the ERROR indicator has been flashing means the controller did not read the card correctly, possible problems:
1. SD card is empty, with no effect file.
2. The effect file in the SD card and the controller model are not match, please choose correct controller model in LedEdit and then re-create the effect file *led.
3. SD card did not format to FAT before copy effect files.
4. Please check the supply power voltage, the controller can be individually powered to exclude power reasons
5. Changing the SD card and then test to exclude the possibility of a bad SD card
- K-4000CK SD Card SPI Pixel Controller, 4 Ports, 4096 Pixels, 5V-24VSpecial Price $94.50 Regular Price $104.00
- HC008 RF Digital LED Strip Controller, Support WS2801, TM1809, TM1812, WS2812B/SK6812 Driving ICSpecial Price $49.50 Regular Price $67.00
- T1000S SD Card SPI Controller for Digital RGB LED Strips, 5V-24V InputSpecial Price $39.50 Regular Price $50.00
- T-8000A-TTL 8 Ports LED SD Card Controller for Digital Addressable RGB StripSpecial Price $175.50 Regular Price $228.00