Ultra Slim Digital SK6812 3535 MINI RGBW LED Strip, 5V, 144/m, 60/m, 30/m Available
RGBWW (2700-3200K Warm White), RGBCW(5500-6500K Cool White) available.
Using a typical data transmission frequency of 800 Kbps, when the refresh rate of 30 frames per sec.
For B2B or Large Quantity Price Info, Please email us.
- Buy 5 for $45.50 each and save 8%
- Buy 10 for $42.50 each and save 14%
- Buy 30 for $39.50 each and save 20%
LED Source: A-quality SK6812 MINI RGBW LED
Working Input Voltage: 5VDC
LED Density: 30, 60,144leds/Meter Available
Pixels : 30, 60, 144/Meter
Power: 7.5W/m (30LED/m), 13W/m(60LED/m),23W/m(144LED/m)
Grey scale: 256
Available Color: RGBWW (2700-3200K Warm White), RGBW(5500-6500K White)
Cuttable: every LED is cuttable
FPC width: 8mm (144leds/m type), 5mm (30leds/m and 60leds/m type)
Length: 5 meter reel for 30LED/m type, 5 meter reel for 60LED/m type, 1 m reel for 144LED/m type
Protection rate: Non-waterproof or IP67 waterproof (sealed in silicone tube)
SK6812 MINI RGBW is a smart LED control circuit and light emitting circuit in one controlled LED source, which has the shape of a 3535 LED chip. Each lighting element is a pixel, and the intensities of the pixels are contained within the intelligent digital interface input. The output is driven by patented PWM technology, which effectively guarantees high consistency of the color of the pixels.
The control circuit consists of a signal shaping amplification circuit, a built-in constant current circuit, and a high precision RC oscillator. The data protocol being used is unipolar RZ communication mode. The 24-bit data is transmitted from the controller to DIN of the first element, and if it is accepted it is extracted pixel to pixel. After an internal data latch, the remaining data is passed through the internal amplification circuit and sent out on the DO port to the remaining pixels. The pixel is reset after the end of DIN. Using automatic shaping forwarding technology makes the number of cascaded pixels without signal transmission only limited by signal transmission speed.
The LED has a low driving voltage (which allows for environmental protection and energy saving), high brightness, scattering angle, good consistency, low power, and long life. The control circuit is integrated in the LED above.
- 144 LED/m SK6812 4 in 1 RGBW Digital Addressable LED Strip, 5VDCSpecial Price $34.50 Regular Price $41.00
- DMX RGBW LED Strip, Direct DMX Control, 10 Pixel/m, 60 LED/m, 5m, 24VSpecial Price $119.50 Regular Price $120.00
- Ultra Slim SK6812 Mini 3535 Digital Intelligent RGB LED Strip, 60/m, 144/m AvailableSpecial Price $29.50 Regular Price $39.00
- 120 LED/m SK6812 4020 Side Light Digital RGB LED Strip, 5V, 1mSpecial Price $32.50 Regular Price $35.50
- Ultra High Density APA102 2020 Digital RGB LED Strip, 200/m, 5V, 1mSpecial Price $69.50 Regular Price $90.00