Important Warranty Information
LEDLighitngHut.com will honor this warranty on any products that fail during normal use due to manufacturer’s defect and have been installed and connected properly.
We warrants that the goods are free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a warranty period as stated on the product web page from the date of purchase to the original end user.
This limited warranty does not include product failures that are the result of:
- Not using a voltage regulated power supply to connect the LED product or controls;
- Connecting LED products to the wrong Output Voltage;
- Improper connection of power supplies, LED products, or controls;
- Connecting LED products or controls directly to any AC power source;
- Connecting power supplies backwards to an AC power source;
- Using products in an extremely hot or cold environment and/or without adequate ventilation as overheating will cause the LEDs and transformers to fail;
- Water damage to products not specifically sold as waterproof products;
- Electrical power surges;
- Damage from hail, flooding, tornado, fire, wind, earthquake, lightning, electrical storm, or any other natural disaster;
- Damage caused by a vehicle or other accident;
- Damage caused when transporting the item;
- Damage to any products that were modified by the user, used for purposes other than as intended or directed, or connected to LED systems or components not purchased from LEDLightingHut.
This limited warranty also expressly excludes coverage for excessive wear and tear and/or physical or accidental abuse, loss, or theft. Improper repair or warranty service performed by someone other than LEDLightingHut will void this warranty. Buyer is responsible for the safe transport of any item sent to LEDLightingHut for warranty service.
If you have an item you believe to be faulty, contact LEDlightingHut immediately and request tech support. You may be required to provide photos, videos, and/or descriptions of the item(s) not performing properly. It is LEDLightingHut goal to troubleshoot thoroughly to eliminate any unnecessary time or hassle on behalf of the customer. Failing to comply and provide the information requested by LEDLightingHut will result in a void of warranty.
If a product is deemed faulty by a technician/representative then a return shipping label and a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form will be sent out immediately. Once LEDLightingHut receives the product, we will test the item(s) to better understand where the fault in the product(s) lies.
LEDLightingHut will NOT provide replacement items before the original items have been returned, tested, and deemed faulty. If you need a replacement item while the return process is taking place, then you can repurchase the items. Once the testing process is complete and assuming the product is faulty, a refund will be issued for the purchase price of the product. LEDLightingHut will not refund shipping costs on replacement items.
If the product is found to be working properly and the error lies in the installation, or with other non-LEDLightingHut products being used, then the product will be returned to the customer via our standard shipping method. If the customer has paid for a replacement item while the return process is being processed and the original product is found to be working properly, then the customer will receive the original product back and no refund.
Buyer’s sole right under this warranty is for repair or replacement of the defective item.
This warranty is not transferable and applies only to the original purchaser of such items, provided that products purchased from an authorized LEDLightingHut reseller will also include the above limited warranty. Proof of purchase may be required.