XLR Wireless DMX 512 Receiver & Transmitter
DMX512 wireless receiver/transmitter transmits standard DMX512 protocol data ( generated by console ) by wireless way.
No time delay when signal data is transmitting, signal data is real time and reliably.
This product adopts a 2.4G ISM frequency section.
High effective GFSK modulate,communication design; 126 channels jumping frequency automatically, high anti-jamming ability.
126 channels jumping frequency automatically, high anti-jamming ability, to ensure works reliability.
7 groups ID code settable,User can use 7 groups individual wireless net without any interfere each other in the same place. ( Tricolor LED displaying Indicators )
DMX512 wireless receiver/transmitter transmit standard DMX512 protocol data (generated by console) by wireless way, which solves lighting control issues of wireless transmitting completely between console and lighting, lighting and lighting and so on, It get rid of connecting cable limited completely. And also can ensure without any time delay when signal data is transmitting, signal data is real time and reliably. This product adopt 2.4G ISM frequency section (global opening section) without permission limited, High effective GFSK modulate communication design. 126 frequencies band, FH design, and frequency-hopping synchronization automatically.
2.4G wireless DMX512 R/T
Input voltage: 5VDC 500mA MIN
Receive Sensitivity: -94dBm
Max transmitting power rate: 20dBm
DMX connector: 3pin female
Communication distance: 400M ( visible distance )
Work frequency section: 2.4G ISM, 126 channels.frequency section
Material: zinc alloy + plastic
Item size: 21 * 2.5 * 2.5cm/8.26 * 0.98 * 0.98in ( L * W * H ) ( 1pc )
Package size: 14.5 * 10.5 * 4.5cm/5.7 * 4.13 * 1.77in ( L * W * H )
Package weight: 180g / 6.36oz
Signal socket：3pin XLR (If need 5 pin XLR, contact us directly!)
ID code and LED color corresponding relationship:
1). Press momentary switch above the side led indicator to indicate ID setting.
2). Press again to set IC, to the color ID desired, adding 1 each time you press the switch will advance the color IDcode.
3). Working condition:
LED constant lit up: No DMX or wireless signal.
Red LED flash: Transmitting.
Green LED flash: Receiving
4) RF frequency 2.400 - 2.525G, total 126 channels, it’s searching automatically.
5). ID Code “1-7” groups ID code, press ‘KEY’ for setting, it only can work under same ID code of transmitter and receiver. ( Same LED Color )
1. Power on DMX512 wireless received board first and then following to power up the transmitted board.
2. Press “Key” button to set same ID value of transmitted board and received board. Please use different ID value if you need use more than 1 group wireless universals at same time in same place.
3. The red LED flashes when transmitter transmits DMX data by no interfered frequency section, then receiver changes communicated frequency section. Green LED flashes until received same ID value, the more DMX data, the faster the LED flashes.
4. Communication was established correctly.
- 3CH 1 Group Easy DMX512 LED Controller, 2A/CH, DC12-24V InputSpecial Price $17.50 Regular Price $31.00
- 3 Channel RGB LED DMX 512 Module, 12V, 2A/CHSpecial Price $17.00 Regular Price $35.00
- 2.1mm DC Power Jack to Alligator ClipsSpecial Price $1.55 Regular Price $2.20
- DMX Signal Amplifier (1 in : 8 out), 12V-24V DCSpecial Price $43.00 Regular Price $62.00
- DMX Signal Amplifier, 5-24V DCSpecial Price $19.00 Regular Price $28.00